DRIVER APPLICATION FORM
LIMO JOBS IN HOUSTON: WE’RE HIRING NOW!
ANYWHERERIDE Limo in KATY, TX is looking for motivated limo drivers in Houston that believe customer service is paramount to success. Our drivers enjoy competitive pay in a rewarding career that is centered on making special moments memorable and enjoyable.
ANYWHERERIDE LLC, Limo is seeking qualified full/part time Professional Chauffeurs who meet the following criteria.
- TX driver License w Reliable transportation knowledge of regulations.
- Be familiar with the City of Houston & surrounding areas.
- Excellent Time Management Skills & Communication Skills.
- License & badged by the City of Houston and Houston Airport Systems is a plus!
- Transport clients in a variety of vehicles including sedans, limousines, and suv stretch limousines, limo bus
- Transport customers to and from airport, locally, regionally, and on special occasions.
- Prepares vehicle by conducting operator maintenance; cleaning interior and exterior; arranging for maintenance; reporting operating problems.
- Plans route and requirements by studying schedule or special request; determining occupant and luggage requirements; checking road conditions; estimating travel times; arranging temporary and long-term parking.
- Carry and load luggage
- Assist clients by opening doors and ensuring safe entry and exit of vehicles
- Drive efficiently and safely throughout the KATY/Houston areas and beyond
- Drive in any weather condition
- Complete pre-trip vehicle checks and preparation
- Complete trip paperwork
- Must Be At Least 25 years old
- High School Graduate
- Must Have a Valid TX Driver License (CDL not required, but desired)
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Motivated individuals with a Strong Knowledge of Service Area
- Must Be Personable and Customer service oriented.
- Current DMV Printout indicating a safe driving record
- MUST HAVE A SMARTPHONE (iPhone, Android or Blackberry with DATA PLAN AND CAR CHARGE)
- Must own black suit, black shoes, black tie and white dress shirt and adhere to dress code
- Immaculate personal appearance
- Must pass pre-employment and random Drug and Alcohol tests
- Background Checks
- Project a professional, service-driven attitude
- Have a passion to serve others
- Cooperative nature
- Ability to read maps and problem solve
- Ability to use modern communications technology
- Strong Work Ethic
- Composure Under Pressure
- Flexibility to work with short notice
- Attention to Detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Be polite, friendly, yet professional, tactful and discreet.
- Required to sign a confidentiality agreement.