Accept and Sign
1. A deposit in the amount of half the total bill (unless other arrangements are made) is due at time of signed contract.
2. For service within 24 hours of booking, payment is required (and your card will be charged) before the vehicle will be dispatched.
3. All deposits are NON refundable. FULL PAYMENT DUE 60 DAYS PRIOR TO SERVICE (unless other arrangements are made.)
4. Group cancellations made prior to 30 days in advance of service date may apply their deposit to new service within the next 365 days.
5. Affiliate customers may cancel airport transfers and hourly charters up to two hours before start time with no penalty (inside two hours full charge and does not include out of market jobs, mini coach or motor coach jobs.)
6. Leisure customers may cancel airport transfers up to four hours before the flight with no penalty (inside four hours full charge).
7. Leisure customers may cancel hourly jobs up to 24 hours in advance. (They may apply their deposit to new service within the next 365 days excluding special events/holidays.)
8. Reservation is 100% guaranteed at time of booking and receipt of a confirmation with booking and confirmation number will be sent.
9. It is the responsibility of the client/affiliate to verify all details of any confirmed trip. No refund will be given due to inaccuracies on a reservation.
10. Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on
charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
11. All electronic services on buses are complimentary amenities including audiovisual, PA system, internet, etc. Any malfunctions will not be grounds for a refund or cancellation.
12. The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the chartered vehicle caused during the duration of the rental by them or any members of their party.
13. A fee minimum of 250.00 for each carpet or seat burn.
14. A sanitation fee minimum of $500.00 and will be charged if a person gets sick in the chartered vehicle.
15. Alcohol Consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer in addition to insurance ratings related to the charter that is charged by the insured.
16. The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s)).
17. It is Illegal to stand through a sunroof.
18. Smoking is not permitted in any of our chartered vehicles.
19. Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the trip sheet $20 for every 15 minutes delayed (this does not include commercial airline flight delays).
20. For any flight delayed beyond 12:31 am, $1.00 per minute will be charged for the additional wait time.
21. Not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
22. Not responsible for articles left in the chartered vehicles.
23. Balances to be paid to the driver on the run date before the beginning of the run.
24. Any overages on time that was not reserved will be charged to the credit card provided once services are rendered (unless other arrangements have been made.)
25. Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
26. Exact vehicles are not guaranteed.
27. For events/groups if payment is requested to be processed via credit card a 4% processing fee will apply.
28. By contracting (paying, giving credit card info over the phone or email/or using services) you agree to all policy and procedures including terms of service.
29. Not responsible for Acts of God, War, Terrorism, Storms, Flooding, Rain, and/or Traffic that can cause delays or cancellation of requested services.
For Reservation and 24/7 customer service please call 832-844-1297